Tuesday, August 31, 2010

In the beginning...

Hello & welcome to my first blog & post! I am super excited to have finally mustered up the nerve to start this. Both of my boys will be in elementary school this year, hopefully giving me an opportunity to devote some time to it.  Although my posts will primarily revolve around national and local real estate news and trends, I will occasionally sprinkle in other topics that interest me as well, such as; remodeling & design ideas, recipes that look too good to not share, and information on all the great events that take place in my community.  Please, feel free to comment (keep it clean!), post ideas, and share your knowledge for the benefit of us all.  So, with fingers crossed and much enthusiasm, thanks for visiting.  I am going to get this thing kicked off with a post of one of my family's favorite annual events - the East Coast Surfing Championships "ECSC 2010".

No comments:

Post a Comment